SectionsBrand salesStore cardProduct CardBasket AnalysisQuadrant analysisSales ChangeCategory managersSuppliers salesMarkers comparisonCategory CardProducts salesStores salesCategories salesProducers analysisStock MonitoringMainUnsaleable productsPrediction of OoS24-Hour AnalysisProducts movementEffectiveness of сashiersProducts for adjustmentPOS-terminal TrafficSales PlansPromotion AnalysisNew SKUEffectiveness of Loyalty ProgramPromo CardRFM - analysisStatistic of Loyalty ProgramCustomer Loyalty SegmentationLoyalty CardComparative DynamicsReceiptsPlanogram EfficiencyLost Sales
Reports on Datawiz BI service
The "Brand Sales" report is designed to analyze all brands represented in the chain. It contains two tabs: Report and Sales Structure.
The "Report" tab represents the main sales metrics in the chain brands. The functionality of the report allows to:
- view the required data for two periods: "Chosen" and "Previous", comparing them with each other.
- analyze data at different levels, from brand to categories and SKU;
- visually track the dynamics of key metrics.
- evaluate the contribution of each brand to the overall sales of the chain.
The "Sales Structure" tab contains two visualizations that allow you to compare the shares of key sales metrics, and stocks of each brand for the chosen period:
- upper visualization represents the structure of brands sales, and is based on one of the following metrics: Sales, Sales Qty, Receipts Qty, Profit.
- bottom visualization shows the structure of the stocks, and is based on one of the following metrics: Stock Qty, Stock Cost.
To change the metric on the visualization, you need to activate the check-box next to the metric required, above the visualization icon.
The visualizations are interconnected. When hovering over a brand name in one of the visualizations, pop-ups with percentages and quantities of brand sales, or its stock balances appear on both of them.
Using this information will allow you to bring the balance of sales and stocks to the optimal level.
To do this, one of the following actions must be taken:
- in the "Brand Sales" report, click on the clickable category name in the first column of the report.
- from the "Category Sales" report go to the "Category Card" and configure the necessary brand in the filters.
Thus, the "Category Card" is filtered and it will display all the basic data on the chosen brand.
To display all products without exception it is necessary to go to the top level Category Card. To do this, you need to configure the first level of category display in the report filters, from which the transition to the "Category Card" tab is performed.
"Columns" button allows to choose the metrics required by the user to generate a report.
All metrics are divided into subgroups:
Metrics highlighted in purple and red are clickable. Clicking on them opens a window with a flow chart of the chosen metric.
"Templates" button - saves the configured report columns as a template.
You can save the table data to an xls-file.
To quickly find the necessary brand, enter the first letters/symbols of the brand name in the search field. The search works automatically, leaving all found matches in the table.
To reset the search results click on the cross in the search field.
The selection of filters makes it possible to carry out the analysis within the specified conditions.
Filters button is placed on the right side above the report. Clicking on it opens a modal window with the following filters:
- Previous period
- Day of the week
- Assortment types
- Write-offs Types
- Product markers
- Receipt markers
- Like for Like